Make a difference and volunteer today
What are you interested in? Check out our partners’ opportunities to get involved!
- HANDS-ON SUPPORT TO HELP THE LAGOON
- ADVOCACY SUPPORT TO HELP THE LAGOON
- COMPUTER SUPPORT TO HELP THE LAGOON
- Website support – Brevard Indian River Lagoon Coalition
- Database support – Brevard Indian River Lagoon Coalition
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you would like to help with Computer Support.
Our Lagoon Needs YOUR Skills
The Brevard Indian River Lagoon Coalition is an independent advocate for a healthy Lagoon, connecting organizations, people and businesses actively promoting its restoration. We provide transparency to the public by monitoring the progress of the Brevard County Save Our Lagoon Project Plan and the actions of the Citizen Oversight Committee.
Together with our more than 30 partner organizations, we focus on saving and protecting this vital community resource. The Coalition is an all-volunteer, 501(c)3 non-profit organization, incorporated in 2016.